Saturday, July 7, 2012

Strange Search Keywords II

While this does not compare to the question I once received about Robert Munsch, I'm still amused that people found my blog while searching for the following:



my wedding programs are boring
Aww, that's too bad. Especially because -- I've been informed -- the program is what wedding guests flip through when they're bored by your actual wedding. Maybe you could spice it up a little, like these excellent folks.

what time is it because i'm too lazy to get up
Remember when you could just dial POPCORN? 767-anything? (Or the corresponding number in your area.) And the nice lady would tell you that "at the tone, the time will be _____ and __ seconds". Man, those were the days. Now everyone has a cell phone, and it... has a clock right on it. So, Avid Searcher, how is it that you are Googling from bed, from a device like a cell phone, and you don't know what time it is?

01.07.2012 "brita"

Well played, Bond. I've reproduced this search with a number of different search engines, and I'm unable to discover the link between these keywords and my blog. So I must assume that it's spy code, and I was meant to assassinate someone called Brita on July 1. (Or January 7?) Sorry, guess I failed that assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.