Monday, July 2, 2012

July Bonus Round


(A little late this month, due to technical difficulties.)

In addition to my goals for 2012, I add month-long bonus goals.

For July:

Save change.
I don't use cash very much, so coin jars don't fill quickly. However, in June and July I'll put extra change into a big jar and add the total to our Big Vacation fund.

Sell stuff.
While we don't have enough for a garage sale (nor would our location allow for that), there are several things that don't need to live in the apartment or in storage anymore. I've listed a couple of spare items on Craigslist, but haven't kept up with them. In June I will pay more attention to those listings and add a few more, and save any proceeds for grad school.

Settle wedding plans.
We've recently had some upset in our planning (had our venue double-booked, lost a wedding coordinator), so July will be about nailing down some of those loose ends as well as working on our playlist and making the two silk floral items I'll be wearing/carrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.