Saturday, November 16, 2013

Surprise Soup Sale!

I saw my favorite flavor of Progresso soup -- Vegetable Italiano -- on deep discount at Lucky this week.



This is a flavor not everyone stocks, and I often can't even find it at this location, so I decided to stock up! They didn't have a still-wrapped case available, but an employee fetched me a box and loaded a dozen in there. There was room for a few more cans, so I ended up with 15.


So happy! Now we're set for months and months -- especially on those meatless days when I've run out of energy or imagination. I will certainly be making bean soup, split pea soup, and turkey barley soup at home this winter, but the Vegetable Italiano is one of those comfort convenience foods that I find hard to pass up or replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.