Monday, October 21, 2013

On our way!

This is the stack of books I'm bringing along on vacation:

And this is the cat "helping" me pack my suitcase:


See you at the end of the week! I'm going to be mostly unplugged and enjoying a relaxing time in Sonoma Valley. (Oh, I told my wife the surprise location and shared the itinerary... she approves.)

Monday -- drive up to Jack London Historic State Park and have picnic, take tour of JL's house, drive to Beltane Ranch (B&B with a colorful history), check in, explore B&B grounds, dinner at Wolf House
Tuesday -- breakfast on the porch, drive to Doran Beach, lunch near coast, hike the beach, drive back through Santa Rosa, all-you-can-eat sushi dinner, drive back to B&B
Wednesday -- breakfast in the dining room, morning hike, explore/read/nap/laze around, dinner at Glen Ellen Star
Thursday -- breakfast in the garden, check out, drive to Golden Haven for massages and swimming in the mineral springs, drive back to SF, dinner and a show: Bacon Babes & Bingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.