Sunday, April 21, 2013

Library List

When I run across a title that sounds intriguing, I go to Amazon and put it on my wishlist -- one of several, really. I keep at least one for each program I collect for, and there's the traditional gift wishlist, too. This one's just to remind me while I'm at the library (or requesting holds). When I've read the book, I remove it from the list, but that title still factors into the recommendations Amazon makes for me.

Remy's Library List

Lots of YA novels currently, and you can see other trends if you page backwards. I hope I'll have a bit more time for pleasure reading after graduation; I haven't even had time to get to the library in recent weeks, much less read much. (Probably one reason my temper's been so short; I hate being too busy to read.)

What's on your reading list? Or in the stack next to your bed? Anything you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.