Thursday, March 29, 2012

Achievement Unlocked: Honeymoon Flights!

Yay! Through most of a year of using my JetBlue American Express credit card and another six months of answering e-Rewards surveys -- during a time when I wasn't flying anywhere -- I've reached my goal of 20,000 TrueBlue points!



That means that our flights to and from Southern California for our honeymoon in October will be almost FREE -- we just have to pay about $10 in taxes and fees. And I already know that with JetBlue, the flight will be quick and hassle-free (that's another reason I love them, besides their low prices). I am so excited to book and cross that off my list. It feels really great to have accomplished something that further reduces the bill for our tiny wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.