Friday, March 30, 2012

April Bonus Round





In addition to my goals for 2012 (which I will report progress on tomorrow), I add month-long bonus goals.

For April:


Finish Lent strong!
Go to the last services of Taize and Q-Sangha. Keep avoiding ice cream. Sing the Palm Sunday and Easter services both morning and evening.


Get to work on time.
This bonus goal didn't go so well in March, so I'm trying again.


Work on wedding stuff.
We're just about six months out, and there have been a few shakeups involving the venue (and, correspondingly, the budget). In April I want to confirm the venue, buy my dress and see if it fits or whether I need to get serious alterations or even send it back and find a new one, schedule our "engagement session" of photography (which we're actually planning on using for our thank-you notes), and order our invitations. I've succumbed to the lure of Pinterest, so if you're interested, you can see what I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.