Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Solstice, everyone!

Welcome to the midpoint of the year!


It's so lovely to have sunlight after I leave the office -- even though the days will start getting shorter starting now, I know there will be several more months of that.


I decided to take a look at where I am with my 2012 goals now that the year is half gone. Some are complete or nearly complete, some have a ways to go yet, and a few are pretty far behind... will I achieve them by the end of the year? Only time will tell! (But here are my predictions based on current progress.)




Read 100 books in 2012.


Exercise for 
90 minutes per week.



Get rid of (sell, donate, recycle) 80 items from the house by the end of the year.


Write 
70 posts for this blog in 2012.



Volunteer 60 hours in 2012.


Save or donate 50 percent of my take-home income.


Distribute 40 business cards by the end of the year.


Spend 30 days without a phone or computer in 2012.


Be able to do 20 pushups at once by the end of the year.


Write 10 recommendations on LinkedIn in 2012.




Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.