Monday, January 23, 2012

Juggling bowling pins, chainsaws, and books

As I go about introducing myself to a new crop of virtual classrooms, it becomes apparent that I've got a full plate this semester.

-I'm working full-time (40 hours/week) in the office.
-I'm taking 10 credit hours at library school (which they say is equivalent to 1.5x the number of undergraduate credits).
-I'm planning a wedding for October.
-I'm selecting books for the Read Aloud program.
-I'm reading lots of books for myself.
-I'm minding the lending libraries at work, home, and church (maybe! soon!).
-I'm embarking on some major goals, including saving/donating half of my take-home income.
-I blog here about all (most) of it!

I need either more hours in the day, or an ability to turn down interesting diversions. :)

Just a heads-up for anyone who swings by at the beginning of this semester: I may be busy elsewhere. I'll be around, posting (and writing more about those books I'm reading) when I'm able. The more you comment, the more incentive I have!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a full plate. This looks familiar - I used to have a crazy schedule too. Don't worry, you can do it and soon it will slow down. Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil to other commenters.