Wednesday, September 26, 2012

October Bonus Round

In addition to my goals for 2012, I add month-long bonus goals.

For October:

Get married.
Self evident, yes? October 20th is the big day.

Take downtime.
I have scheduled two weeks off work for the wedding prep, wedding, and honeymoon. While I can't check out of school-related work entirely, I intend to minimize my time spent on coursework during those two weeks. Hopefully I can also rack up some computer/phone-free days toward my 2012 goal.

Cook in bulk for the freezer.
In the first month after marriage, I'd like to spend evenings with my new wife and not have to worry about cooking dinner. A marathon cooking session or two at the end of October should let us prep enough main dishes for the month of November.

Sort through wedding stuff.
Most of the china, etc. gathered for the reception will be sold or donated; some we'll keep, but it will need to find a home in the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.