Friday, April 20, 2012

Going meatless for a month

For the month of May, my sweetie and I are going to eat vegetarian meals. (Meatless May sounded better than other months, and there aren't any significant occasions where we'd expect to eat meat.)



I have therefore been collecting vegetarian recipes that I find appealing. (I am the picky one in this family; if I will eat it, it's likely that she'll like it fine.) I DON'T like soy substitutes, but I am learning to like eggs, and I think we'll be fine for actual protein needs. The meat cravings may be something else.

Here's my Pinterest board for Foodspiration. Basically, if it's made out of potatoes or avocado, I like it!


Do you have a favorite vegetarian recipe or recommendation to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.