Saturday, December 3, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days

Apparently I'm in a goal-setting mood! I just finished my list of 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days.

In 1001 days, I will be 30 (and a few months). I plan to be married, employed, and purple-haired. I should have earned my MLIS degree and have a little discretionary income on top of some savings.

And I will hopefully have done these things, among others:

-Get a passport.
-Sing the national anthem for an event.
-Spend a week with no computer or cell phone.
-Go vegetarian for a month.
-Participate in a flash mob.
-Register as a potential bone marrow donor.
-Take a self-defense class.
-Watch TV/movies in Spanish with Spanish subtitles.
-Attend a women's roller derby bout.
-Go on a cruise.
-Register with an adoption agency.


What are some of the things you have on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.