Sunday, November 25, 2012

December Bonus Round

In addition to my goals for 2012, I add month-long bonus goals.


For December:

Work at home the week after Xmas.
My manager says he'll arrange for a loaner laptop with the appropriate VPN setup; I'll be the only one on the team working Dec 26-31, so it will be SO NICE (for my sleep, my health, my Clipper balance) not to have to go in to the office. I might even convince myself to use the morning commute time or lunch hour to start a load of laundry and take a walk outside.

Don't buy any new gift wrap.
My stash has plenty, and if that runs out, we'll get creative.

Reorganize the pantry and kitchen cupboards.
This really needs to happen in order to make the kitchen truly livable; I need to sort out what stays and where it will live.

Make goals for next year.
I think 2013 will look rather different than 2012. I'd like to reduce some more, and focus on taking care of myself and my baby family and our home. My career change will also come into play, although the specific steps toward library life are still in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.