Monday, February 27, 2012

March Bonus Round

In addition to my goals for 2012 (which I will report progress on in a couple of days), I add bonus goals each month.

For March:

Don't spend.
My goal is to spend nothing on goods or services outside of paying bills, buying groceries, and taking care of the household chores (yes, I will probably get a roll of quarters for laundry and receive a shipment of catbox supplies -- but I won't be buying new cleaning products) for the entire month. No clothes, no restaurants, and no wedding supplies yet.

Continue not to buy lunch at work. 

Continue with Lenten practices of attending Taize and Q-Sangha and not eating ice cream.

Get to work on time (or early!).
I struggle with punctuality, especially when my schedule is overcrowded. I need to get an adequate amount of sleep for my body and my health (this is generally more than the average person needs). I also need to perform at my best on the job, and that includes not feeling rushed in the morning and being ready to start work (logged into everything) at 9:00 on the dot. I could stand to spend more time getting ready before flying out the door, too, and a 15-minute walk to the train station would be nice if I weren't in a hurry (and therefore taking the bus).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.