Saturday, January 1, 2022

Reading List 2021

Here's an archived copy of my reading list for this year. I'll be keeping up the new list here: http://mlisunderstanding.blogspot.com/p/reading-list.html

I would recommend the bolded titles with enthusiasm, and I enjoyed the italicized titles but probably wouldn't read them again.



 Read in 2021:


*I started reading these fractional selections, but couldn't finish (or haven't yet). If I do finish one, it will get its own whole-numbered slot later in the list. If not, it will languish in the interstitial.

[These selections are re-reads that I completed in full. They don't count as new books.]


I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. (I was already pointing people at Amazon, so this seemed like a logical step. Still my own opinions! Buy anywhere you like, or head to your local library.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil to other commenters.